|Photo from Trader Joe's website.|
Get nutrition facts for Trader Joe's Fat Free Cottage Cheese
If you like this, you might also like these:
Call me "traditional", but I am still a fork-in-tub cottage cheese type of gal. I prefer to eat this protein packed snack by the tub, so of course I limit myself to only purchasing the
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c skim milk
- 1/2 c low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 c cooked sweet potato, mashed
- 1 c white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 c fresh cranberries (or frozen)
2. Add flour and baking powder and stir until just combined.
3. Stir in the cranberries.
4. Scoop into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Makes 8-10 medium muffins.